Humanis, EM Strasbourg Research Center and The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) are organizing the 19th EIASM Workshop on Corporate Governance on "The Power of Digitalization in Making the World Smarter and More Sustainable". This event will be held at EM Strasbourg on November 8-9, 2022.
Objective of this research workshop
To create a unique forum for worldwide academic exchange of qualitative and quantitative research in the area International Corporate Governance, Strategic Direction, HR Governance, Responsible Board Leadership and Strategic Control.
Research in all stages (PhD thesis, research in progress, and completed research) is welcomed.
- Tomas CASAS (University of St. Gallen/Switzerland and ICfCG, Shanghai/China)
- Hugh GROVE (University of Denver/USA)
- Martín HILB (International Center for Corporate Governance and University of St. Gallen/Switzerland)
- Daniel MALAN (Trinity Business School/Ireland and University of Stellenbosch/South Africa)
Call for papers
This 19th Research Workshop will address:
- Part 1: INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
(including Comparative Governance, Sectoral Governance and Legal, Compliance in specific countries)
- Part 2: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
(including Owners Strategy, Strategic Board Directives, Board Composition, Board Culture and Board Structure)
- Part 3: HR GOVERNANCE
(including Nomination, Performance Review, Compensation, Training and Succession Planning of the Chairs and Members of the Board of Directors and the Executive Boards)
- Part 4: RESPONSIBLE BOARD LEADERSHIP
(including Direction and Control of Collective Values, Board Communication and Ethical Compliance)
- Part 5: STRATEGIC CONTROL
(including Integrated Reporting, External and Internal Auditing, Internal Control, IT Governance, Opportunity and Risk Oversight on the Board Level)
To present a paper at the workshop, authors should submit a 1 page abstract by August 31, 2022.
To be acceptable, proposals MUST be submitted only through the submission platform
All submissions must be in English.