Maria Yevdokymova defended her dissertation on “Corporate Social Responsibility in Russia. Analysis of a Complex Implementation” on July 16, 2019.
The examination board was composed of:
- Isabelle Barth, Professor, INSEEC U, Dissertation Advisor
- Thierry Nobre, Professor, EM Strasbourg, University of Strasbourg, Dissertation Advisor
- Jérome Rive, Professor, iaelyon School of Business, Dissertation Committee Member
- Yvon Pesqueux, Professor, CNAM Paris, Dissertation Committee Member
- Jean-François Chanlat, Professor, University of Paris-Dauphine