Célia Lemaire, associate professor at EM Strasbourg, received authorization to supervise research (HDR) after defending her work entitled “Le contrôle de gestion, une fabrique du lien,” on Thursday, April 1, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. at the institute Montpellier Management (University of Montpellier) and via videoconference.
The examination committee was composed of the following individuals:
- Irène Georgescu, Full Professor, University of Montpellier, Montpellier Management
Examining committee members
- Caroline Lambert, Full Professor, HEC Montréal, Quebec, Canada
- Marc Bollecker, Full Professor, Université de Haute Alsace
- André Côté, Full Professor, Université Laval, Quebec, Canada
- Philippe Lorino, Professor Emeritus, ESSEC Cergy
- Thierry Nobre, Full Professor, University of Strasbourg, EM Strasbourg Business School
- Gérald Naro, Full Professor, University of Montpellier, Montpellier Management
We would like to warmly congratulate her on this great achievement!