The Wine and Tourism Chair Seminar was held on Thursday, March 23 from 9am to noon in hybrid mode and brought together a dozen researchers and professionals.
We had the pleasure to welcome on site:
- Dr. Natalia Velikova from Texas Tech University, USA who gave a presentation entitled "Delight and Quest: The dimensions of wine tourism experience through video content".
- Dr. TingTing Mo from Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, China who presented a review and resubmit paper in Annals of Tourism research entitled: "Helpful or Unhelpful: The Moderation Effects of Review Solicitation and Traveler Popularity on Mobile Reviewing Style".
- Dr. Marc Dressler from the Wein Campus of the University of Ludwigshafen, Germany was present on site with us.
- We also thanked Laurianne Gross, director of the Tourist Office of the Ribeauvillé-Riquewihr region for her participation.
The seminar also allowed us to take stock of the different projects in progress and to come:
- Project with the Regional Tourism Agency of the Grand Est on Group Tourism in Horizon 2025
More information and replay of the conference : Watch the video
- 3rd Edition of the International Research Workshop in Wine Tourism in partnership Ca'Foscari University, Italy and the WeinCampus in Neustadt am Weinstrasse which will be held from October 18 to 20, 2023 in the Prosecco region in Italy: Access the website
- The launch of a new Trinational Master - European Tourism, Wine and Agrifood Management with Ca'Foscari University, Italy and the WeinCampus in Neustadt am Weinstrasse, Germany.