Entrance Exam: International Students
Discover important entrance exam information and dates.
The Entrance Exam
- Registration fee: 50 euros
- Number of spots:
- Hold or be in your final year of a non-French undergraduate degree*.
- Hold or be in your final year of a French undergraduate degree and not hold French nationality:
- French track: Applicants who are not native French speakers must provide proof of at least a B2 level in French (TCF, DELF, or DALF).
- English track: Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of at least a B2 level in English (IELTS, TOEIC, or TOEFL) or take the School's English test online.
*If qualifications required for enrollment have not been obtained, candidates will not be able to enter the program and will be reimbursed their whole deposit (excluding international bank transfer fees).
Application period: Dec. 15, 2022 to May. 31, 2023
See the website
- Register for the international admissions entrance exam: click here
- Attend an interview
December 15, 2022 to May 31, 2023
- Written tests:
Written tests are organized every month in your country of residence via the online platform.
Interview sessions are organized every month, from November to May, in your country of residence or via Skype.
- Admissions results:
A selection board meets every month, starting in January 2023.
Our International Relations Office will contact you in March/April 2023 to begin the admissions and visa procedure.