Business Incubator: La Ruche à Projets
Five months of support for EMSBS students and alumni!
Inaugurated in 2013, the incubator La Ruche à Projets got a makeover in September 2019, making it worthy of a grande école and boosting entrepreneurial aspirations.
Its raison d'être is to foster and support the entrepreneurial ambitions of EM Strasbourg students and graduates by playing an active role in the entrepreneurial ecosystem!
- Be part of a community of more than 200 project leaders or entrepreneurs
- Be in direct contact with more than 30 partners from the local and national entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Meet successful entrepreneurs from La Ruche à Projets at workshops and conferences throughout the year
- Benefit from support based on collaborative learning, promoting collective intelligence and the sharing of knowledge and experience
The Incubation Program in Detail
On an à la carte basis, the incubation program allows you to take advantage of
- three entrepreneurial course sets,
- over a period of five months,
- in the form of group coaching sessions (80% of support) and individual sessions (20% of support),
- for an average of three hours of sessions per week (almost exclusively in the evening).
Being part of the incubation program means being part of La Ruche à Projets's community of entrepreneurs, where peers interact, exchange, and share best practices!
The Coaching Team
A team of eight coaches, professionals from the entrepreneurial world, along with various guest speakers from the entrepreneurial ecosystem (start-up founders, mentors, etc.) are present to spur you on in the development of your project throughout the incubation program.
- Sophie COURTIN-BERNARDO
- Alban PETIT
- Frédéric CAMBECEDES
- Virginie ATHIAS
- Adrien DELAUNAY
- Léonard CLASS
- Nicolas AMAT
- Didier WEHRLI
- Two incubation periods per academic year: in October and March
- Two calls for projects per academic year: in September and February
- Have an entrepreneurial project, whether it be at the idea, proof of concept, or marketing stage
- Be alone or in a team
- Have a least one EM Strasbourg student or alumni in the project team
Our Partners from the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
We work closely with the following partners from the entrepreneurial ecosystem to help you develop your project:
A Few Key Figures
- 101 project leaders (EM Strasbourg students and alumni)
- 64 team projects
- 38 entrepreneurial projects continued their activity in September 2021
- 60% survival rate
- 18 events organized over the year in person and online
Head of La Ruche à Projets
You May Also Like