The Observatory of the Future
A real showcase for research at EM Strasbourg, the Observatory of the Future maintains a strong link with its partners with a view to carrying out joint reflections.
The Observatory of the Future is a platform for cross-reflections between companies, researchers, and regional stakeholders on prospective subjects. In line with EM Strasbourg’s strategic pillars, it makes it possible to
- reinforce transdisciplinary research, in Collaboration with companies;
- identify the emerging needs of companies and inform their strategic decisions;
- increase connections with companies and the region.
- Enable participating companies to anticipate the evolution of their business sector through rigorous prospective methods (monitoring, collective reflection, and expert input) that bring forth scenarios and strategic actions
- Lead a research program involving a team of research lecturers from EM Strasbourg responsible for promoting the results of prospective studies (academic publications, conferences, and symposia)
The "Uberization and Industry in 2030" study was carried out from February 2019 to March 2020. It led to four development scenarios being drafted (hyperconsumption, green digital technology, a technology crash, and positive technology) and to the identification of threats, opportunities, challenges, and action plans for each scenario. The study has now entered its phase of showcasing the results (communications, publications, and conferences).
The first prospective study "Uberization and Industry in 2030" brought together a team of 20 collaborators.
Multidisciplinary research lecturers:
- J.P. Bootz
- A. Boutinot
- K. Bouvier
- E. Casenave
- K. Djuricic
- C. Lemaire
- S. Michel
- J. Pallud
- J. Yalenios
- Fabrice Stephan
- Nicolas Sieffert (Schaeffler)
- Simon Schaeffler (Burkert)
- Stephane Jedele (Arpa- cooking)
- Bertrand Leger (Orisun)
- Frank Gentzibittel (Bechtle)
- Nadia Peiffer-Puh (IECI)
- Tiphanie Jung
- Stephanie Wawrzyniak
- Jean-Christophe Sick (Araymond)
- Bernard Bloch (ES)
You May Also Like