INEF is a network of six institutions under the direction of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Hohenheim in Germany. It has been funded since 2015 by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), which aims to promote research combining the fields of innovation, entrepreneurship, and finance.
The network builds on existing relationships within the HERMES network by supporting various activities such as research residencies organized for professors and doctoral students, research workshops and conferences, student exchanges, and summer schools.
- University of Hohenheim, Germany
- University of Strasbourg, EM Strasbourg Business School, France
- Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Department of Management and School of Economics, Languages and Entrepreneurship, Italy
- University of Liège, HEC - The Management School, Belgium
- Texas A&M University, Mays Business School, USA
- Southwestern University of Economics and Finance (SWUFE), School of Business Administration, China