The AEI 2023 congress will aim at confronting points of view in order to better understand the evolution of entrepreneurship currently at work in society. The impact of new forms of entrepreneurship and new entrepreneurial processes will be explored. For example, works dealing with effectual strategies and uncertainty management, new competitive rhythms and time management, but also the impact of environmental constraints on entrepreneurial strategies, will allow us to address the challenges of tomorrow's entrepreneurship.
The AEI 2023 conference is open to all works related to the fields of entrepreneurship, SMEs and innovation.
The 2023 edition organized in Strasbourg is structured around:
- thematic sessions (or tracks) that allow for in-depth treatment of specific topics, and are organized around specific calls;
- Varia sessions, which host work that does not fit into the specific sessions.
The 13th Congress will continue the Academy's effort to open up internationally by giving a large place to colleagues from non-French speaking countries. Submissions may be made in English or in French.
Interested researchers are invited to propose a thematic session.
- 30/06/2022 : deadline for receiving track proposals
- 05/09/2022 : notification of acceptance of the track by the scientific committee
- 15/09/2022 : diffusion of the calls for papers within each accepted track
- 15/01/2023 : receipt of papers (short papers - max 3000 words - or long papers)
- 15/03/2023 : notification to authors
- 30/04/2023 : reception of the revised papers, short or long, in their final version
Documents to fill with the submission: