The book will consolidate under one roof the latest research investigating the various technological advances driving innovation and new managerial approaches within wine tourism.
This book aims to include cutting edge research about the latest developments and advances in wine tech that are revolutionising the wine tourism sector and transforming the way wine tourism companies and destinations design and deliver their wine tourism experiences.
To that end, the book is looking for contributions that investigate topical and contemporary industry challenges and practices and that can advance research and education in the wider tourism field.
- Prof Marianna Sigala, University of South Australia
- Dr Coralie Haller, EM Strasbourg Business School, University of Strasbourg
- Book abstract (400 words) submission deadline: 31 August 2020
- Notification for abstract submissions: 30 September, 2020
- Full chapter submission deadline: 30 November, 2020
- Finalisation of review process/acceptance decisions: 31 January 2021
- Book publication: mid 2021