- International Human Resource Management
- Intercultural management
- Diversity Management
- Intercultural Competence
- Gestion interculturelle
- Gestion de la diversité
- la compétence interculturelle
- 2012 Director of International Relations
- 2012 PhD in Management Science, University of Strasbourg, France
- Thesis entitled; Managing Ethno-cultural Diversity in Health Care Service Delivery.
- The Irish Experience. Directed by Professor Thierry Nobre. Doctoral Scholarship recipient.
- 1998 Master of Business Studies, The Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business, University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Master in International Business. Thesis; Bridging the Cultural Gap: An investigation into the cross-cultural training of Irish executives working on overseas assignments
- in Japan. Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business.
- Recipient of full scholarship from the National Collegiate Athletic Association,(USA).
- 1993 B.A. International Business, Davis and Elkins College, West Virginia (USA).
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude. Recipient of full Athletic & Academic Scholarship.