Business Incubator: La Ruche
Where EM Strasbourg's students, alumni, and external community members find the support they need to get their start-ups up and running!
Inaugurated in 2013, the incubator La Ruche à Projets got a makeover in September 2019, making it worthy of a grande école and boosting entrepreneurial aspirations.
The only grande école incubator in Alsace offering support for both for-profit and not-for-profit entrepreneurial projects, La Ruche encourages EM Strasbourg students and alumni and any asipiring entrepreneurs to make their business idea a reality through various training and support programs tailored to suit different types of business and stages of development.
- Be part of a community of more than 250 project leaders or entrepreneurs
- Be in direct contact with more than 30 partners from the local and national entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Meet successful entrepreneurs from La Ruche à Projets at workshops and conferences throughout the year
- Benefit from support based on collaborative learning, promoting collective intelligence and the sharing of knowledge and experience
The Coaching Team
A team of seven coaches, professionals from the entrepreneurial world, along with various guest speakers from the entrepreneurial ecosystem (start-up founders, mentors, etc.) are present to spur you on in the development of your idea throughout the incubation program.
- Sophie Courtin-Bernardo
- Alban Petit
- Frédéric Cambecedes
- Virginie Athias
- Adrien Delaunay
- Nicolas Amat
- Thomas Gresset
- Two incubation periods per academic year: in October and February
- Call for projects in September and January
- Have an entrepreneurial project, whether it be at the idea, proof of concept, or marketing stage
- Be alone or in a team
Our Partners from the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
We work closely with the following partners from the entrepreneurial ecosystem to help you develop your project:
A Few Key Figures
- 250+ entrepreneurial projects have been supported by the incubator
- 45% survival rate for projects that have been supported for one year
- 67 start-ups have been created
Head of La Ruche Entrepreneurial Center
You May Also Like