Bringing together companies and academic research, to help build new knowledge together.
A chair is a partnership arrangement that promotes cooperation between companies and a research center on issues in management. The goal is to develop management knowledge and practice to better deal with the challenges you face in business.
The EM Strasbourg Chairs: A Real Development Lever for Your Company
Together with our research lecturers, who are experts in their field, you will build original responses to the challenges you face.
By combining economic, social, and managerial expertise, you can benefit from the latest academic research findings and develop innovative skills in your sector. Your business knowledge combined with the theoretical knowledge of our research lecturers will allow you to develop a significant competitive advantage.
1• You can contribute to your company's influence
Developing an exclusive partnership with an internationally renowned business school will allow you to reinforce your visibility and reputation in your sector of activity with a large audience.
2• You can expand your network
A chair is a meeting place where you can share best practices with other professionals, benefit from research lecturers’ insight and expertise, and be in contact with a pool of future executives. This is the perfect opportunity to discuss your business issues and meet your future employees.
3• The EM Strasbourg Chairs
We currently have eight research chairs that produce knowledge in partnership with companies:
- The Sustainable Development & CSR Chair: Pia Imbs, email@example.com
- The Customer Experience Chair: Claire Roederer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Behavioral Finance Chair: Maxime Merli, email@example.com
- The Sustainable Finance Chair: Maxime Merli, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Governance & Family Business Transfer Chair: Patrice Charlier, email@example.com
- The Knowledge Management and Foresight Chair: Jean-Philippe Bootz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The FM Logistic Chair: David Damand, email@example.com
- The Wine & Tourism Chair: Coralie Haller, firstname.lastname@example.org
A Team That Can Support You and Answer Your Questions
Do you need information or would you like to set up a partnership with EM Strasbourg? Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions:
You May Also Like