EM Strasbourg Business Club - Presentation
By joining EM Strasbourg Business Club, you become a stakeholder in training tomorrow's managers. This club, made up of 230 member companies and organizations, contributes to the development of management training and research. It provides financial support to EM Strasbourg in order to set up, develop, and ensure the success of its management training cycles.
Why Join EM Strasbourg Business Club?
- Acces to a network of regional and national companies with more than 230 active club members and to after-work activities, privileged events, and key contacts
- Proactive sourcing geared to our students to promote your internships and access to our student résumé bank (2,000+ résumés)
- Continuous communication support on our different internal platforms and social networks to showcase your employer brand (your internship / job ads)
- Join a club with an international scope. EM Strasbourg Business Club, chaired by Pierre Jachez, aims to strengthen its links with companies in France and abroad, particularly in Germany, by highlighting the services that a grande école specializing in management can provide.
- Dedicated space at our annual recruitment events—Career Fair or Audit, Consulting & Finance Forum— where 1,200 EM students/alumni and club members meet in person and/or online (subject to availability when spots are limited)
- Access to the virtual co-op track forums via our partner Seekube.
- An indoor, outdoor, or virtual tailored-made day involving job dating, a business case study, a serious game, or a conference to present your company, its values, strategy, and challenges
- Opportunities to participate in Cap Career activities (EM Winter Games, EM's Kitchen, mock interviews, skill-sharing workshops, etc.) alongside EM’s young talent
- Guest access to Alumni Career+, the digital community platform
- A preferential rate on all executive education programs and corporate & business services offered by EM Strasbourg
- €1,500 for companies
- €500 for associations
A Team That Can Support You and Answer Your Questions
Do you need information or would you like to join the business club? Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions:
Business & Corporate Development Director
- +33 (0)7 85 39 70 85 +33 (0)3 65 85 83 65
You May Also Like