Ecricome Entrance Exam: Tremplin Bac +3
Discover important entrance exam information and dates.
The Entrance Exam
The Ecricome entrance exam is the same for all five business schools. To learn more, visit the Ecricome website
- Registration fee: 190 euros (30 euros for scholarship holders)
- Number of spots: 100
The Ecricome Tremplin bac +3 examination is open to students who have (or are in the process of obtaining for the next academic year) a qualification equivalent to three or four years of higher education (Licence 3, Master 1/2, bac +3 visé, titre RNCP, Bachelor 3, DCG, DUETI / DUETE, licences professionnelles). This allows you to enter the PGE directly in second year.
Application period: Dec. 9, 2022 to Apr. 10, 2023
See the Ecricome website
- Register for the Ecricome Tremplin Bac +3 exam on the Ecricome website
- Take the written tests, common to all five Ecricome schools
- If you are eligible, attend the interview portion at EM Strasbourg
December 9, 2022–April 10, 2023
- Written tests:
March 11, 2023 - TOEIC (morning) and TAGE 2 (afternoon) at EM Strasbourg
Avril 1, 2023 - TOEIC (morning) and TAGE 2 (afternoon) at EM Strasbourg
April 15, 2023 - TAGE 2 (morning) at EM Strasbourg
- Eligibility results:
May 10, 2023, at 10 a.m.
- Appointment booking for the oral test:
May 11, 2023-May 13, 2023, at 12 p.m.
- Oral tests:
May 16, 2023-May 17, 2023
May 22, 2023-May 27, 2023
May 30, 2023-May 31, 2023
- Admission results:
June 14, 2023, at 8 a.m.