Student Life Association (BDE)
The Student Life Association gives rhythm to student life from the beginning to the end of the academic year. Numerous events are organized to help students mix and mingle with each another!
To set the pace of student life throughout the year.
Who is it for?
Programme Grande École (PGE) students.
The BDE is the PGE’s flagship association. It sets the pace of student life from the beginning to the end of the year. The Student Life Association stands for strong values: responsibility, enthusiasm, and teamwork. Numerous events are organized to facilitate meetings and exchanges between the School’s students. Being involved in the BDE is a real springboard for gaining skills in the sphere of events. At EM Strasbourg, the gala and orientation weekend are organized by students. These are two major events that the whole school looks forward to every year!
- Orientation weekend: The orientation weekend, more commonly known as the WEI, is one of the biggest events organized by the BDE throughout the year. It brings together more than 500 students for three days of sharing. It takes place at the beginning of September, and marks the start of a great student experience.
- Christmas dinner: Every year before the holidays, the Christmas dinner is held at the School.
- Skiing weekend: In cooperation with the Sports Association, the BDE organizes a skiing weekend every year, for both beginners and experienced skiers!
- The gala: The gala is the other major event organized by the BDE. It brings together all the students of EM Strasbourg in a very chic atmosphere!
- After-work meetups: The BDE also invites you to its after-work meetups, to socialize after class and talk with other students in a friendly environment.
"If student life is important to you and you love organizing events, then join the BDE.”
You May Also Like