By choosing to pay your training tax to EM Strasbourg, you are contributing to our mission to train responsible, effective managers with an international outlook, who, in the future, will join your organizations.
The Training Tax
The training tax is the only tax that gives your company the freedom to choose the beneficiary. To pursue our development strategy and carry out innovative teaching and research projects, we need your support.
Why Choose EM Strasbourg when Paying Your Training Tax? A Word from the Dean
"We are evolving in a context that requires constant adaptation and a global awareness of issues. EM Strasbourg therefore aims to equip its students with the mindset and skills that will enable them to find their place in our rapidly changing society and businesses.
2022 will be a bold, ambitious, and international year for EM Strasbourg with the opening of new programs, our campus expansion, and the transfer of innovation to companies.
Everything is being done so that, together, we can calmly approach the future of your organizations and the professional future of our students, your future managers.
Thank you in advance for your support!"
Herbert Castéran, Dean of EM Strasbourg Business School
At EM Strasbourg, Your Contributions Allow Us to Optimize Our Students’ Educational Tools
Projects implemented in 2021:
- Launch of a data culture certification for our students: In 2021, with the hybridization of knowledge and the job market in mind, the PGE master's program has launched an online certification on the topic of data culture for its students. This new 200-hour certification will provide students with the best tools in data management.
- Initial results of the Observatory of the Future: EM Strasbourg's Observatory of the Future, a platform for prospective reflection between researchers and professionals, has published its first findings with a study on the uberization of industry in 2030. Numerous collaborative projects between the academic and professional worlds will soon be set in motion. Learn more about the Observatory of the Future (in French).
Upcoming projects in 2022:
- More co-op: Starting in fall 2022, the School is opening a new two-year co-op track. 50 students per year will be able to take advantage of this track, which will be available during the master's portion of the PGE program. The objectives of this track? To boost professional training and employability, to offer a comprehensive range of program tracks adapted to the needs of each student, and finally, to pursue EM Strasbourg's policy of social openness through co-op.
- Campus Expansion in Germany: At the start of the 2022 academic year, our students will benefit from new work spaces in the city of Kehl (Germany). This expansion across the Rhine is part of the project to create the Cross-Border Management Institute (COMMIT), which will provide an umbrella for the School's European and cross-border training and research activities.
How Does the Training Tax Work?
Your tax represents 0.68% (0.44% for Alsace-Moselle) of your payroll for the previous year.
*In accordance with the 2019 reform of the training tax and training contribution
The OPCO (skills operator) of your professional branch receives 87% of the tax, which contributes to financing training.
The remaining 13% is to be paid directly to the organization of your choice authorized to collect the tax.
Log on to the University of Strasbourg's platform (in French), and fill in your payment details in order to obtain proof of payment by bank transfer or check.
Our UAI reference: 0673015N
Make your payment by check:
- To the Accounting Office:
EM Strasbourg Business School
61 avenue de la Forêt Noire
67 085 STRASBOURG Cedex
Make your payment by wire transfer:
Please contact us so that a statement of bank account information can be sent to you.
Would you like to know more? Download the brochure below (in French)!
A Team That Can Support You and Answer Your Questions
Do you need information or help with your training tax remittance? Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions:
Partnership & Business Developer
- 06 37 09 62 69