By choosing to pay your training tax to EM Strasbourg, you are contributing to our mission to train responsible, effective managers with an international outlook, who, in the future, will join your organizations.
The Training Tax
The training tax is the only tax that gives your company the freedom to choose the beneficiary. To pursue our development strategy and carry out innovative teaching and research projects, we need your support.
Why Choose EM Strasbourg? A Word from the Dean
"At EM Strasbourg, our mission is to train competent, responsible, and agile managers. Your support helps us to reach this goal.
Our ability to offer innovative learning opportunities to our students and to continually develop our programs of study is in large part thanks to you. Together, we do everything possible to prepare students—the future managers of your companies—for their careers."
Babak Mehmanpazir, Dean of EM Strasbourg Business School
The Training Tax, How Does It Work?
In 2023, a new procedure for paying the training tax applies. Learn more
As of 2023, the training tax represents 0.09% of your gross payroll. You may choose to allocate your balance to one or more institutions of your choice.
Steps to follow:
- In April: Communicate your accounting information via the DSN (Déclaration sociale nominative).
- May 5 or 15: URSAFF or the MSA withdraws your tax amount.
- As of May 25: Connect to the SOLTéA platform (Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations) using your net-entreprises.fr login details in order to allocate the percentage of your choice to EM Strasbourg Business School.
Note: After September 7, 2023, allocation will no longer be possible.
- July 15, September 15, or October 15: EM Strasbourg Business School receives your payment.
Methods of Payment
You can find EM Strasbourg by entering the following information in the platform's search bar:
- Company name: École Management Strasbourg
- UAI: 0673015N
- SIRET number: 13000545700051
- Location: Strasbourg
To stay informed and guide you as best as we can, we strongly encourage you to also enter your pledge on the platform of our partner AGIRES.
Your Contributions Enhance Our Programs
Discover the projects carried out in 2022:
- Inauguration of the INSPIRE experimental laboratory: Made up of three distinct working spaces, this laboratory enables faculty to develop their teaching practices by pairing participative methods with digital technology.
- Student access to the educational platform Arte campus: More than 2,000 videos allow users to stay on top of current events and learn online.
- Organization of a conference-debate at the European Parliament in Strasburg: As part of the course set CLUE, approximately 500 master’s students attended a three-hour conference on the topic of Industry 4.0, given by four MEPs, representatives of Bosch and Hager, and professors from EM Strasbourg.
We Are There to Guide You
Do you need information or help with your training tax remittance? Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions:
Partnership & Business Developer
- 06 37 09 62 69