The 17th edition of the EIASM Workshop on Corporate Governance will be held online November 3-4, 2020.
The aim of this workshop is to create a unique forum for worldwide academic exchange of qualitative and quantitative research in theareas of International Corporate Governance, Strategic Direction and Control of Private and State-Owned Companies as well as Not for Profit Organizations, HR Governance and Responsible Board Leadership. Research in all stages (Ph.D. thesis, research in progress, andcompleted research) is welcomed.
This 17th Research Workshop will address:
- Part 1: International Corporate Governance (including Comparative Governance, Sectoral Governance and Compliance in specificcountries)
- Part 2: Strategic Direction (including Owners Strategy, Strategic Board Directives, Board Composition, Board Culture, and BoardStructure)
- Part 3: HR Governance (including Nomination, Review, Compensation, Training and Succession Planning of the Supervisory andManaging Boards)
- Part 4: Strategic Control (including Integrated Reporting, Internal and External Auditing, Internal Control, IT Governance and RiskOversight on the Board Level)
- Part 5: Responsible Board Leadership (including Direction and Control of Collective Values and Ethical Compliance)
Submissions are open until October 15, 2020.