Humanis, EM Strasbourg Research Center and The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) are organizing the 4th GAMOD - EIASM Workshop on Governance and Management of Digitalization on "The Power of Digitalization in Making the World Smarter and More Sustainable". This event will be held at EM Strasbourg on November 7, 2022.
Objective of this research workshop
- To create a unique forum for international exchange of qualitative and quantitative research in the areas of Governance and Management of Digitalization, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Cyber Security and ICT.
Research in all stages (phd Thesis, research in progress and completed research) is welcome.
- Laura Georg Schaffner is Associate Professor in Information Systems at EM Strasbourg Business School and member of the HuManiS research laboratory at the University of Strasbourg. Her current research interest includes security governance and metrics development. She received her PhD from the University of Geneva with high distinction and worked for 8 years as management and strategy lead in ICT for European consultancies. From 2015 to 2017, she headed the Norwegian Information Security laboratory, one of the largest European research laboratories in security. Since 2014, she has been engaged as topic expert for the Research Executive Agency of the European Commission.
Michael Hilb is founder and CEO of DBP Group and a member of the boards of directors of Klingelnberg, Kuhn and Sigvaris Group. He is a titular professor at the University of Fribourg and teaches strategy, entrepreneurship and corporate governance at the University of St. Gallen, the University of Zurich and Singapore Management University.
Michael is, inter alia, a member of the advisory boards of the WEF Climate Governance Initiative, the European Confederation of Directors' Associations and Digital Switzerland and serves on the boards of trustees of the International Board Foundation and the Foundation for Value Creation.
- Jessie Pallud is a Full Professor of Management Information Systems at EM Strasbourg Business School in France. She received her dual Ph.D. in Management and Computer Information Systems from Paris Dauphine University and Georgia State University. Her research focuses on IT-related behaviors, user reactions and emotions, human-computer interaction and technologies of the cultural heritage. She has been a member of program committees and reviewer for national and international conferences in the domains of Information Systems, such as ICIS and AMCIS as reviewer, and ECIS as track chair and Associate Editor. She has published in the European Journal of Information Systems, Journal of Management Information Systems, Information Systems Journal, Information and Management, and in the proceedings of leading international conferences, such as the ICIS, AMCIS and ECIS. She was Associate Editor for the French Journal of MIS from 2019 to 2021.
Call for papers
This 4th Research Workshop will address:
- Part 1: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND DIGITAL STRATEGY, BUSINESS AND ORGANISATION
- Part 2: GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Part 3 : GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF CYBER SECURITY
- Part 4: SUSTAINABLE GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
To present a paper at the workshop, authors should submit a 1 page abstract by August 31, 2022.
To be acceptable, proposals MUST be submitted only through the submission platform
All submissions must be in English.