LaRGE Research Center, the research center in management and finance of EM Strasbourg Business School, University of Strasbourg, will organize the fourth workshop on behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship on October 14-15, 2021.
The workshop aims to bring together all researchers working on any behavioral or cognitive aspect of entrepreneurship.
We welcome contributions from economics, psychology, neuroscience, finance and management science but also from other disciplines such as sociology, linguistics or history, with an empirical, theoretical or methodological perspective.
Topics may include:
- Cognitive and behavioral biases, including entrepreneurs’ bias
- Behavioral finance and behavioral strategy, including entrepreneurial finance
- Economic development, firm formation, financing of business firms
- Experimental research in entrepreneurship research
- Psychology, cognition, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial team, team work and group rationality
- Methodological issues in behavioral and cognitive approaches in entrepreneurship
Submissions can take several forms: Full papers and working papers
- Anaïs Hamelin
- Marie Pffifelmann
Proposals (full papers, extended abstract, research dissemination, or PHD workshop paper) can be submitted here before June 1st 2021.
Authors of accepted papers will be notified on July 15 2021.
There is no conference fee.
For further questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org