Humanitarian Association (BDH)
The BDH promotes altruism locally and internationally. The projects organized are to help people in need. Committing to the BDH means designing a stimulating project in which everyone can feel personally fulfilled.
To contribute to the improvement of the daily life of others
Who is it for?
Programme Grande École (PGE) students
The BDH promotes altruism locally and internationally. The projects organized are to help people in need. Committing to the BDH means designing a stimulating project in which everyone can feel personally fulfilled. Group cohesion is a very important value that the association promotes through its various events.
- Humanitarian missions: From Togo to Bolivia, student delegations are sent every year to help disadvantaged people. This help can range from providing equipment to building infrastructure such as health centers, activity rooms, etc.
- Abribus: In partnership with Restos du Coeur and Emmaüs, this charity offers students the opportunity to prepare and distribute meals to the homeless every Sunday evening.
- Blood donation: Two donation sessions are organized at the School each year.
- Breakfas: Every year, BDH members increase their ingenuity (and take advantage of their fellow students’ love of good food) to raise funds for their humanitarian project.
- Raffle: Thanks to the support of Strasbourg retailers, every year the BDH puts on a raffle with lots of prizes such as mini-billiard tables and household appliances.
- Game of school : The BDH also participates in interschool competitions to raise funds. It can count on EM Strasbourg’s unfailing support.
"Do people say you have a big heart? Unafraid of adventures on the other side of the world? Then the BDH is for you.”