Find an Internship or a Co-op Program
Throughout your studies at EM Strasbourg Business School, internship and co-op opportunities will be offered to you in order to combine theoretical knowledge and practical know-how. Our Internships and Co-op Office will be at your side to help you find the company where you can flourish.
Professional Experience: A Real Springboard for Your Career
Gaining professional experience through an internship or co-op placement will ease your professional insertion. This time spent at a company will allow you to develop skills that will help you become a better candidate for future employers.
EM Strasbourg Helps You in Your Search for a Company
When you join EM Strasbourg, you will have access to the career center, a platform on which our partner companies publish openings for our students.
Forums dedicated to co-op programs are organized so that you can get in touch with companies looking for new candidates. These moments of discussion are a real opportunity to highlight your profile and develop your professional network.
During your studies, you will have the opportunity to talk to our coaches who will guide you in reworking your résumé, perfecting your presentation skills, and refining your professional objectives.
The Advantages of Co-op Programs
- Your tuition fees will be covered by the company.
- You will be paid during training.
- You may be hired at the end of the co-op period.
- You will develop real professional skills that can be put to good use in the job market.
Discover Our Co-op Programs
Master’s Degrees with Co-op
- Master of Management (24 months)
- Master of Financial Control (12 months, second year)
- Master of Business Creation, Development, and Consulting (12 months, second year)
- Master of E-marketing and Digital Strategy (12 month, second year)
- Master of Human Resources (12 months, second year)
- Master of Business Engineering (12 months, second year)
- Master of Tourism Management (12 months, second year)
- Master of Marketing and Market Analysis (12 months, second year)
- Master of Marketing and Event Management (12 months, second year)
- Master of Supply Chain Management (12 months, second year)
- Master of European Management Studies (12 months, second year)
PGE Specializations with Co-op (12 months)
- Accounting, Internal Controls, and Finance
- Negotiation and Sales Management
- Strategy and Human Performance Management
- Supply Chain Management and International Purchasing
- International Wine Management and Tourism
- Customer Journey Digitalization Specialization
PGE Dual Degree Specializations with Co-op (12 months)
- Marketing and Event Management
- E-marketing and Digital Strategy
- Tourism Management
- Business Creation, Development, and Consulting
A Team That Can Support You and Answer Your Questions
Do you need information or are you looking for help finding an internship or co-op placement? Our team is at your disposal to answer your questions: